"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare
"There was an old man with a beard,
Who said: It is just as I feared-
Two Owls and a Hen,
Four Larks and a Wren
Have all built their nests in my beard."
- Edward Lear
"Tarry at Jericho until your beards be grown."
- 2 Samuel 10:5
Top 10 Beards-ever!
1. Ted Neeley
2. Chris Colepaugh
3. Forrest Gump (when he ran back and forth across America)
4. Roadie for (f#@%ing) Tzar
5. ZZ Top (all members except for the guy with the name Beard, because he doesn't have one)
6. Jim Morrison (during the later years, when he was fat)
7. The Guy with the square beard who helped with the CP railroad
8. Paul McCartney (circa Let It Be- see it in action during the rooftop concert)
9. Jesse Griffith
10. Peter Gorman